GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Owner: Paula Martinez
- Address: 233-95 Av. de Pérouse, Aix en Provence, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, 13090
- Contact telephone number: 0033 140 326 954
- Contact email: [email protected]
1. User Conditions By accessing and using Documainly, users agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not use them for illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and the legal system.
2. Template Purchase and Download Process The purchase and download process at Documainly is simple and secure. Payments are made through Stripe, guaranteeing the security of each transaction. The templates are generated with Artificial Intelligence and, although designed with precision, Documainly is not responsible for their legal validity.
3. Exemption from Liability Documainly will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from incorrect use of the downloaded templates. The user is solely responsible for the verification and necessary adaptation of the template to their specific needs.
4. Communications with Documainly For any necessary communication, users can contact Documainly through the contact email provided in the general information section.
5. Data Protection Documainly is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Users may request deletion of their personal data by sending an email to the address provided.
6. Complaints and Claims Users can send their complaints and claims through the contact email. Documainly is committed to providing an appropriate and timely response.
7. Other Legal Aspects
- Changes to the Conditions: Documainly reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time. Users should regularly review these conditions to ensure that they agree to them.
8. Right of Withdrawal At Documainly, we value the satisfaction of our users and recognize the importance of the right of withdrawal in online purchases. However, it is essential to understand how this right applies in the context of our digital products and services.
- General Right of Withdrawal: Users have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification. This period begins counting from the day of contracting the service or downloading the digital product.
- Exception for Digital Content: In accordance with current legislation, the right of withdrawal will not apply to contracts for the supply of digital content (such as our templates) that are not delivered on a material medium when:
- The execution has begun with the express and prior consent of the consumer.
- The consumer has recognized that, consequently, they lose their right of withdrawal once the download or access to the digital content has begun.
9. Liability for Inaccurate or Outdated Content:
Documainly strives to maintain the accuracy and currency of the templates provided. However, we assume no responsibility for decisions made based on outdated or inaccurate information in our templates. We recommend users to review and confirm the relevance and accuracy of the content before use.
10. Liability for Incorrect Use of Material:
11. Promises of Results or Implied Warranties:
Documainly provides templates and tools for assistance, without guaranteeing specific results. The success or effectiveness of these tools will depend on their proper use and external factors beyond our control. They should not be interpreted as a guarantee of results.
12. Jurisdictional Conflicts:
13. Legal Services (Intermediation with Law Firms):
Documainly acts as an intermediary between users and independent law firms. We do not provide direct legal advice, nor do we assume responsibility for the legal services provided by the law firm. Any agreement or legal relationship established through our service will be exclusively between the user and the law firm.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction These conditions are governed by French law. Any dispute related to the use of Documainly will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the owner’s domicile.